Multidimensional Hausdorff operators and commutators on Herz-type spaces
© Hussain and Gao; licensee Springer. 2013
Received: 1 August 2013
Accepted: 12 December 2013
Published: 30 December 2013
In this paper, we give necessary and sufficient conditions for the boundedness of the n-dimensional Hausdorff operators on Herz-type spaces. In addition, the sufficient condition for the boundedness of commutators generated by Lipschitz functions and the fractional Hausdorff operators on Morrey-Herz space is also provided.
MSC:26D15, 42B35, 42B99.
KeywordsHausdorff operators Herz-type spaces Lipschitz functions commutators
where Φ is a radial function defined on , and is an integrable function defined on the unit sphere . Here and in what follows, we denote . In , the authors discussed the boundedness of these operators on various function spaces and found that they have better performance on Herz-type Hardy spaces than their performance on the Hardy spaces when .
are special cases of if one chooses and , respectively.
In recent years, the interest in obtaining sharp bounds for integral operators has grown rapidly, mainly because of their appearance in various branches of pure and applied sciences. In , Xaio obtained the sharp bounds for the Hardy Littlewood averaging operator on Lebesgue and BMO spaces. Later on the problem was extended to p-adic fields in  and . In  and , Fu with different co-author have considered the same problem for m-linear p-adic Hardy and classical Hardy operators, respectively.
and studied it on Lebesgue and Herz-type spaces.
on Morrey-Herz space. Following , our method is direct and straightforward. In addition, the problem of boundedness of commutators of n-dimensional fractional Hardy operators  is also achieved as a special case of our results. Before going into the detailed proof of these results, let us first recall some definitions. For any , we set , .
Definition 1.1 ()
with the usual modification made when .
Remark 1.2 is the generalization of , the Lebesgue space with power weights. Also, it is easy to see that and .
with the usual modification made when .
Obviously, and .
Definition 1.4 ()
In the next section we will obtain some sharp bounds for . Finally, the Lipschitz estimates for the commutators will be studied in the last section.
2 Sharp bounds for
The main result of this section is as follows:
then is a bounded operator on .
Conversely, suppose that is bounded on . Then we consider the following two cases.
Case I: .
Case II: .
Thus, we finish the proof of Theorem 2.1. □
3 Lipschitz estimates for n-dimensional fractional Hausdorff operator
In this section, we will prove that the commutator generated by Lipschitz function b and the fractional Hausdorff operator is bounded on the Morrey-Herz space. Similar estimates for high-dimensional fractional Hardy operators are also obtained as a special case of the following theorem.
In proving Theorem 3.1, we need the following lemmas.
Proof The lemma can be proved in a way similar to Theorem 3.1 in . □
Lemma 3.3 ()
For any , if , , then . Furthermore, for any cube , , where .
Lemma 3.4 ()
Thus, we finish the proof of Theorem 3.1. □
Now, we deduce the Lipschitz estimates for the commutators of n-dimensional fractional Hardy operators on the Morrey-Herz space as a special case of Theorem 3.1.
is bounded from to .
Thus, the corollary is proved. □
is bounded from to .
With this we finish the proof of Corollary 3.6. □
The authors are grateful to the referees for their valuable suggestions and comments, which improved the earlier version of the manuscript.
- Liflyand E, Mórecz F:The Hausdorff operator is bounded on the real Hardy space . Proc. Am. Math. Soc. 2000, 128: 1391–1396. 10.1090/S0002-9939-99-05159-XView ArticleMathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Kanjin Y:The Hausdorff operators on real Hardy spaces . Stud. Math. 2001, 148: 37–45. 10.4064/sm148-1-4MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Liflyand E, Miyachi A:Boundedness of the Hausdorff operators in spaces, . Stud. Math. 2009, 194: 279–292. 10.4064/sm194-3-4MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Lin X, Sun L: Some estimates on the Hausdorff operator. Acta Sci. Math. 2012, 78: 669–681.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Liflyand E, Mórecz F:The multi-parameter Hausdorff operators is bounded on the product Hardy space . Analysis 2001, 21: 107–118.View ArticleMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Chen JC, Fan DS, Li J: Hausdorff operators on function spaces. Chin. Ann. Math., Ser. B 2012, 33: 537–556. 10.1007/s11401-012-0724-1MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Xiao J: and BMO bounds of weighted Hardy-Littlewood averages. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 2001, 262: 660–666. 10.1006/jmaa.2001.7594MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Rim KS, Lee J: Estimates of weighted Hardy-Littlewood averages on the p -adic vactor spa. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 2006, 324: 1470–1477. 10.1016/j.jmaa.2006.01.038MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Chuang NM, Duang DV: Weighted Hardy Littlewood operators and commutators on p -adic functional spaces. P-Adic Numb. Ultr. Anal. Appl. 2013, 5: 65–82. 10.1134/S2070046613010044View ArticleMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Wu QY, Fu ZW: Sharp estimates of m -linear p -adic Hardy and Hardy Littlewood Pólya operators. J. Appl. Math. 2011., 2011: Article ID 472176Google Scholar
- Fu ZW, Grafakos L, Lu SZ, Zhao FY: Sharp bounds for m -linear Hardy and Hilbert operators. Houst. J. Math. 2012, 38: 225–244.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Coifman R, Rochberg R, Weiss G: Factorization theorems for Hardy spaces in several variables. Ann. Math. 1976, 103: 611–635. 10.2307/1970954MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Gao G, Jia H: Boundedness of commutators of high dimensional Hausdorff operator. J. Funct. Spaces Appl. 2012., 2012: Article ID 54120Google Scholar
- Tang CQ, Xue F, Yu Z: Commutators of weighted Hardy operators on Herz-type spaces. Ann. Pol. Math. 2011, 101: 267–273. 10.4064/ap101-3-6View ArticleMathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Fu ZW, Liu ZG, Lu SZ, Wang HB: Characterization for commutators of n-dimensional fractional Hardy operators. Sci. China Ser. A 2007, 50: 1418–1426. 10.1007/s11425-007-0094-4MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Lu SZ, Yang DC, Hu GE: Herz Type Spaces and Their Applications. Science Press, Beijing; 1995.Google Scholar
- Lu SZ, Yang DC, Zhou ZS: Sublinear operators with rough kernel on generalized Morrey spaces. Hokkaido Math. J. 1998, 27: 219–232. 10.14492/hokmj/1351001259MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Paluszynski M: Characterization of Bosev spaces via the commutator operator of Coifman, Rochberg and Weiss. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 1995, 44: 1–18.MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Chen JC, Fan DS, Zhang CJ: Multilinear Hausdorff operators and their best constants. Acta Math. Sin. Engl. Ser. 2012, 28: 1521–1530. 10.1007/s10114-012-1455-7MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.