- Open Access
Boundedness of Toeplitz type operator associated to singular integral operator satisfying a variant of Hörmander’s condition on spaces with variable exponent
© Feng; licensee Springer. 2014
- Received: 20 April 2014
- Accepted: 27 August 2014
- Published: 25 September 2014
In this paper, the boundedness for some Toeplitz type operator related to some singular integral operator satisfying a variant of Hörmander’s condition on spaces with variable exponent is obtained by using a sharp estimate of the operator.
- Toeplitz type operator
- singular integral operator
- variable space
As the development of singular integral operators (see [1, 2]), their commutators have been well studied (see [3, 4]). In [5, 6], some singular integral operators satisfying a variant of Hörmander’s condition and the boundedness for the operators and their commutators are obtained (see ). In [7–9], some Toeplitz type operators related to singular integral operators and strongly singular integral operators are introduced and the boundedness for the operators generated by and Lipschitz functions are obtained. In the last years, the theory of spaces with variable exponent has been developed because of its connections with some questions in fluid dynamics, calculus of variations, differential equations and elasticity (see [10–13] and their references). Karlovich and Lerner study the boundedness of the commutators of singular integral operators on spaces with variable exponent (see ). Motivated by these papers, the main purpose of this paper is to introduce some Toeplitz type operator related to some singular integral operator satisfying a variant of Hörmander’s condition and prove the boundedness for the operator on spaces with variable exponent by using a sharp estimate of the operator.
Remark We note that if and .
In this paper, we study some singular integral operator as follows (see ).
where are the singular integral operators T with variable Calderón-Zygmund kernels or ±I (the identity operator), are the linear operators for and .
We shall prove the following theorems.
Corollary Let be a commutator generated by the singular integral operators T and b. Then Theorems 1 and 2 hold for .
To prove the theorems, we need the following lemmas.
Lemma 1 ([, p.485])
Lemma 2 ()
Lemma 3 (see )
Let T be a singular integral operator as in Definition 3. Then T is weak bounded of .
Lemma 4 ()
Let be a measurable function satisfying (1). Then is dense in .
Lemma 5 ()
Lemma 8 ()
This completes the proof of Theorem 1. □
This completes the proof of Theorem 2. □
- Garcia-Cuerva J, Rubio de Francia JL North-Holland Math. Stud. 116. In Weighted Norm Inequalities and Related Topics. North-Holland, Amsterdam; 1985.Google Scholar
- Stein EM: Harmonic Analysis: Real Variable Methods, Orthogonality and Oscillatory Integrals. Princeton University Press, Princeton; 1993.MATHGoogle Scholar
- Coifman RR, Rochberg R, Weiss G: Factorization theorems for Hardy spaces in several variables. Ann. Math. 1976, 103: 611-635. 10.2307/1970954MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Pérez C, Trujillo-Gonzalez R: Sharp weighted estimates for multilinear commutators. J. Lond. Math. Soc. 2002, 65: 672-692. 10.1112/S0024610702003174View ArticleMATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Grubb DJ, Moore CN: A variant of Hörmander’s condition for singular integrals. Colloq. Math. 1997, 73: 165-172.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Trujillo-Gonzalez R: Weighted norm inequalities for singular integral operators satisfying a variant of Hörmander’s condition. Comment. Math. Univ. Carol. 2003, 44: 137-152.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Krantz S, Li S: Boundedness and compactness of integral operators on spaces of homogeneous type and applications. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 2001, 258: 629-641. 10.1006/jmaa.2000.7402MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Lin Y, Lu SZ: Toeplitz type operators associated to strongly singular integral operator. Sci. China Ser. A 2006, 36: 615-630.Google Scholar
- Lu SZ, Mo HX: Toeplitz type operators on Lebesgue spaces. Acta Math. Sci. 2009,29(1):140-150. 10.1016/S0252-9602(09)60014-XMathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Cruz-Uribe D, Fiorenza A, Neugebauer CJ:The maximal function on variable spaces. Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn., Math. 2003, 28: 223-238.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Diening L:Maximal function on generalized Lebesgue spaces . Math. Inequal. Appl. 2004, 7: 245-253.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Diening L, Ruzicka M:Calderón-Zygmund operators on generalized Lebesgue spaces and problems related to fluid dynamics. J. Reine Angew. Math. 2003, 563: 197-220.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Nekvinda A:Hardy-Littlewood maximal operator on . Math. Inequal. Appl. 2004, 7: 255-265.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Karlovich AY, Lerner AK:Commutators of singular integral on generalized spaces with variable exponent. Publ. Mat. 2005, 49: 111-125.MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.