Sharp boundedness for vector-valued multilinear integral operators
© Pan and Tong; licensee Springer. 2014
Received: 15 January 2014
Accepted: 11 July 2014
Published: 21 August 2014
In this paper, the sharp inequalities for some vector-valued multilinear integral operators are obtained. As applications, we get the weighted () norm inequalities and an -type estimate for the vector-valued multilinear operators.
Keywordsvector-valued multilinear operator Littlewood-Paley operator Marcinkiewicz operator Bochner-Riesz operator sharp estimate BMO -weight
1 Preliminaries and theorems
As the development of singular integral operators and their commutators, multilinear singular integral operators have been well studied (see [1–5]). In this paper, we study some vector-valued multilinear integral operators as follows.
Suppose that is bounded on for and weak -bounded.
Note that when , is just a vector-valued multilinear commutator of T and A (see ). While when , is a non-trivial generalization of the commutator. It is well known that multilinear operators are of great interest in harmonic analysis and have been studied by many authors (see [1–5]). In , Hu and Yang proved a variant sharp estimate for the multilinear singular integral operators. In , Pérez and Trujillo-Gonzalez proved a sharp estimate for some multilinear commutator. The main purpose of this paper is to prove a sharp inequality for the vector-valued multilinear integral operators. As applications, we obtain the weighted () norm inequalities and an -type estimate for the vector-valued multilinear operators.
Let M be the Hardy-Littlewood maximal operator, that is, . For , we denote by the operator M iterated k times, i.e., and for .
It is obvious that coincides with the space if , and if . We denote the Muckenhoupt weights by for (see ).
Now we state our main results as follows.
- (1)If and , then
- (2)If . Define and . Then there exists a constant such that for all ,
Remark The conditions in Theorems 1 and 2 are satisfied by many operators.
Now we give some examples.
Example 1 Littlewood-Paley operators.
Example 2 Marcinkiewicz operators.
Example 3 Bochner-Riesz operators.
It is easy to see that satisfies the conditions of Theorems 1 and 2 (see ), thus Theorems 1 and 2 hold for .
2 Some lemmas
We give some preliminary lemmas.
Lemma 1 ()
where is the cube centered at x and having side length .
Lemma 2 ([, p.485])
Lemma 3 ()
3 Proof of the theorem
It is only to prove Theorem 1.
This completes the proof of Theorem 1. □
By Theorem 1 and the -boundedness of , we may obtain the conclusions (1), (2) of Theorem 2.
- Cohen J:A sharp estimate for a multilinear singular integral on . Indiana Univ. Math. J. 1981, 30: 693-702. 10.1512/iumj.1981.30.30053MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Cohen J, Gosselin J:On multilinear singular integral operators on . Stud. Math. 1982, 72: 199-223.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Cohen J, Gosselin J: A BMO estimate for multilinear singular integral operators. Ill. J. Math. 1986, 30: 445-465.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Coifman R, Meyer Y Cambridge Studies in Advanced Math. 48. In Wavelets, Calderón-Zygmund and Multilinear Operators. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge; 1997.Google Scholar
- Ding Y, Lu SZ: Weighted boundedness for a class rough multilinear operators. Acta Math. Sin. 2001, 17: 517-526.MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Pérez C, Trujillo-Gonzalez R: Sharp weighted estimates for multilinear commutators. J. Lond. Math. Soc. 2002, 65: 672-692. 10.1112/S0024610702003174View ArticleMathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Hu G, Yang DC: A variant sharp estimate for multilinear singular integral operators. Stud. Math. 2000, 141: 25-42.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Garcia-Cuerva J, Rubio de Francia JL North-Holland Math. 116. In Weighted Norm Inequalities and Related Topics. North-Holland, Amsterdam; 1985.Google Scholar
- Torchinsky A Pure and Applied Math. 123. In Real Variable Methods in Harmonic Analysis. Academic Press, New York; 1986.Google Scholar
- Liu LZ: Weighted weak type estimates for commutators of Littlewood-Paley operator. Jpn. J. Math. 2003, 29: 1-13.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Liu LZ: A sharp endpoint estimate for multilinear Littlewood-Paley operator. Georgian Math. J. 2004, 11: 361-370.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Liu LZ: Sharp endpoint inequality for multilinear Littlewood-Paley operator. Kodai Math. J. 2004, 27: 134-143. 10.2996/kmj/1093351320MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Torchinsky A, Wang S: A note on the Marcinkiewicz integral. Colloq. Math. 1990,60(61):235-243.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Liu LZ: A sharp estimate for multilinear Marcinkiewicz integral operator. Asian J. Math. 2005, 9: 177-184. 10.4310/AJM.2005.v9.n2.a2MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Lu SZ: Four Lectures on Real Hp Spaces. World Scientific, River Edge; 1995.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Wu B, Liu LZ: A sharp estimate for multilinear Bochner-Riesz operator. Studia Sci. Math. Hung. 2004, 40: 47-59.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.