- Open Access
Weighted boundedness of multilinear singular integral operators
© Kuang and Wang; licensee Springer. 2014
- Received: 9 January 2014
- Accepted: 28 February 2014
- Published: 18 March 2014
In this paper, we establish the weighted sharp maximal function inequalities for the multilinear singular integral operators. As an application, we obtain the boundedness of the multilinear operators on weighted Lebesgue and Morrey spaces.
- multilinear operator
- singular integral operator
- sharp maximal function
- weighted BMO
- weighted Lipschitz function
and they obtained some variant sharp function estimates and boundedness of the multilinear operators if for all α with . In this paper, we will study the multilinear operator generated by the singular integral operator and the weighted Lipschitz and BMO functions, that is, or for all α with .
For , let and .
We write if .
Let or and . By , we know that spaces or coincide and the norms or are equivalent with respect to different values .
In this paper, we will study the singular integral operators as follows (see ).
Note that the classical Calderón-Zygmund singular integral operator satisfies the conditions of Definition 2 (see [1, 4]) and that the commutator is a particular operator of the multilinear operator if . The multilinear operator are the non-trivial generalizations of the commutator. It is well known that commutators and multilinear operators are of great interest in harmonic analysis and have been widely studied by many authors (see [5, 6, 19]). The main purpose of this paper is to prove the sharp maximal inequalities for the multilinear operator . As the application, we obtain the weighted -norm inequality and Morrey space boundedness for the multilinear operator .
We shall prove the following theorems.
Theorem 3 Let T be the singular integral operator as Definition 2, , and for all α with . Then is bounded from to .
Theorem 4 Let T be the singular integral operator as Definition 2, , , and for all α with . Then is bounded from to .
Theorem 5 Let T be the singular integral operator as Definition 2, , , , and for all α with . Then is bounded from to .
Theorem 6 Let T be the singular integral operator as Definition 2, , , , , and for all α with . Then is bounded from to .
To prove the theorems, we need the following lemmas.
Lemma 1 (See [, p.485])
Lemma 3 (See )
Lemma 4 (See )
Lemma 5 (See )
Lemma 6 (See )
where is the cube centered at x and having side length .
These complete the proof of Theorem 1. □
This completes the proof of Theorem 2. □
This completes the proof of Theorem 3. □
This completes the proof of Theorem 4. □
This completes the proof of Theorem 5. □
This completes the proof of Theorem 6. □
- Garcia-Cuerva J, Rubio de Francia JL 16. In Weighted Norm Inequalities and Related Topics. North-Holland, Amsterdam; 1985.Google Scholar
- Stein EM: Harmonic Analysis: Real Variable Methods, Orthogonality and Oscillatory Integrals. Princeton University Press, Princeton; 1993.Google Scholar
- Torchinsky A Pure and Applied Math. 123. In Real Variable Methods in Harmonic Analysis. Academic Press, New York; 1986.Google Scholar
- Coifman RR, Rochberg R, Weiss G: Factorization theorems for Hardy spaces in several variables. Ann. Math. 1976, 103: 611-635. 10.2307/1970954MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Pérez C: Endpoint estimate for commutators of singular integral operators. J. Funct. Anal. 1995, 128: 163-185. 10.1006/jfan.1995.1027MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Pérez C, Trujillo-Gonzalez R: Sharp weighted estimates for multilinear commutators. J. Lond. Math. Soc. 2002, 65: 672-692. 10.1112/S0024610702003174View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Chanillo S: A note on commutators. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 1982, 31: 7-16. 10.1512/iumj.1982.31.31002MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Janson S: Mean oscillation and commutators of singular integral operators. Ark. Math. 1978, 16: 263-270. 10.1007/BF02386000MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Paluszynski M: Characterization of the Besov spaces via the commutator operator of Coifman, Rochberg and Weiss. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 1995, 44: 1-17.MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Bloom S: A commutator theorem and weighted BMO. Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 1985, 292: 103-122. 10.1090/S0002-9947-1985-0805955-5View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Hu B, Gu J: Necessary and sufficient conditions for boundedness of some commutators with weighted Lipschitz spaces. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 2008, 340: 598-605. 10.1016/j.jmaa.2007.08.034MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- He YX, Wang YS: Commutators of Marcinkiewicz integrals and weighted BMO. Acta Math. Sinica (Chin. Ser.) 2011, 54: 513-520.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Zhou XS, Liu LZ: Necessary and sufficient conditions for boundedness of commutators of strongly singular integral operators with weighted Lipschitz functions. Indian J. Pure Appl. Math. 2011, 42: 405-416. 10.1007/s13226-011-0026-4MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Cohen J:A sharp estimate for a multilinear singular integral on . Indiana Univ. Math. J. 1981, 30: 693-702. 10.1512/iumj.1981.30.30053MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Cohen J, Gosselin J:On multilinear singular integral operators on . Stud. Math. 1982, 72: 199-223.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Cohen J, Gosselin J: A BMO estimate for multilinear singular integral operators. Ill. J. Math. 1986, 30: 445-465.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Coifman R, Meyer Y Cambridge Studies in Advanced Math. 48. In Wavelets, Calderón-Zygmund and Multilinear Operators. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge; 1997.Google Scholar
- Ding Y, Lu SZ: Weighted boundedness for a class rough multilinear operators. Acta Math. Sin. 2001, 17: 517-526.MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Hu G, Yang DC: A variant sharp estimate for multilinear singular integral operators. Stud. Math. 2000, 141: 25-42.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Garcia-Cuerva J:Weighted spaces. Diss. Math. 1979, 162: 1-63.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Peetre J:On convolution operators leaving -spaces invariant. Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 1966, 72: 295-304. 10.1007/BF02414340MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Peetre J:On the theory of -spaces. J. Funct. Anal. 1969, 4: 71-87. 10.1016/0022-1236(69)90022-6MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Di FaZio G, Ragusa MA: Commutators and Morrey spaces. Boll. Unione Mat. Ital. 1991, 5-A: 323-332.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Di Fazio G, Ragusa MA: Interior estimates in Morrey spaces for strong solutions to nondivergence form equations with discontinuous coefficients. J. Funct. Anal. 1993, 112: 241-256. 10.1006/jfan.1993.1032MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Liu LZ: Interior estimates in Morrey spaces for solutions of elliptic equations and weighted boundedness for commutators of singular integral operators. Acta Math. Sci. Ser. B 2005, 25: 89-94.Google Scholar
- Liu LZ: Sharp maximal function estimates and boundedness for commutators associated with general integral operator. Filomat 2011, 25: 137-151.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Liu LZ: Multilinear singular integral operators on Triebel-Lizorkin and Lebesgue spaces. Bull. Malays. Math. Sci. Soc. 2012, 35: 1075-1086.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Mizuhara T: Boundedness of some classical operators on generalized Morrey spaces. Harmonic Analysis 1990, 183-189.Google Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.