Commutators for multilinear singular integrals on weighted Morrey spaces
© Wang and Jiang; licensee Springer. 2014
Received: 6 September 2013
Accepted: 18 February 2014
Published: 4 March 2014
In this paper we study the iterated commutators for multilinear singular integrals on weighted Morrey spaces. A strong type estimate and a weak endpoint estimate for the commutators are obtained. In the last section we present a problem for the multilinear Fourier multiplier with limited smooth condition.
MSC: 42B20, 42B25.
Keywordsmultilinear singular integrals multiple weights commutators
As an important direction of harmonic analysis, the theory of multilinear Calderón-Zygmund singular integral operators has attracted more and more attention, which originated from the work of Coifman and Meyer , and it systematically was studied by Grafakos and Torres [2, 3]. The literature of the standard theory of multilinear Calderón-Zygmund singular integrals is by now quite vast, for example see [2, 4–6]. In 2009, the authors  introduced the new multiple weights and new maximal functions and obtained some weighted estimates for multilinear Calderón-Zygmund singular integrals. They also resolved some problems opened up in  and .
there exist (), it extends to a bounded multilinear operator from to , where ;
- (S2)there exists a function K, defined off the diagonal in , satisfying(1)
for some and all , whenever .
The weighted Morrey spaces was introduced by Komori and Shirai . Moreover, they showed that some classical integral operators and corresponding commutators are bounded in weighted Morrey spaces. Some other authors have been interested in this space for sublinear operators, see [12–14]. In , Ye proved two results similar to Pérez and Trujillo-González  for the multilinear commutators of the normal Calderón-Zygmund operators on weighted Morrey spaces. Wang and Yi  considered the multilinear Calderón-Zygmund operators on weighted Morrey spaces and obtained some results similar to weighted Lebesgue spaces.
We will prove the following strong type bound for on weighted Morrey spaces.
The following endpoint estimate will also be proved.
where, and .
Remark 1.1 Here we remark that the above estimate is also valid for .
2 Some definitions and results
In this section, we introduce some definitions and results used later.
Definition 2.1 ( weights)
We denote .
Definition 2.2 (Multiple weights)
where the condition in the case is understood as .
Definition 2.3 (Weighted Morrey spaces)
Definition 2.4 (Maximal function)
We say that a weight ω satisfies the doubling condition, simply denoted , if there is a constant such that holds for any cube Q. If with , we know that for all ; then .
Lemma 2.1 ()
for any cube.
Lemma 2.2 ()
where , .
Lemma 2.3 ()
From the fact and Lemma 2.3, we deduce that . The following lemma is the multilinear version of the Fefferman-Stein type inequality.
Lemma 2.4 (Theorem 3.12 )
Lemma 2.5 (Proposition 3.13 )
Lemma 2.6 (Theorem 3.2 )
for all bounded with compact support.
Lemma 2.7 (Theorem 4.1 )
By the above two inequalities, Pérez and Trujillo-González obtained the following results.
Lemma 2.8 (Theorem 1.1 )
Lemma 2.9 (Theorem 1.2 )
3 Proofs of theorems
We only present the case for simplicity, but, as the reader will immediately notice, a complicated notation and a similar procedure can be followed to obtain the general case. Our arguments will be standard.
Combining all estimates, we complete the proof of Theorem 1.1. □
We now turn to the proof of Theorem 1.2.
Thus we complete the proof of Theorem 1.2. □
4 A problem
In , Fujita and Tomita obtained the following theorem.
A natural problem is whether the Lebesgue spaces and can be replaced by and . It should be pointed out that the method in this paper may not be suitable to address this problem.
The authors would like to thank the referee for some very valuable suggestions. This research was supported by NSF of China (no. 11161044, no. 11261055) and by XJUBSCX-2012004.
- Coifman R, Meyer Y: On commutators of singular integral and bilinear singular integrals. Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 1975, 212: 315-331.MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Grafakos L, Torres R: Multilinear Calderón-Zygmund theory. Adv. Math. 2002, 165: 124-164. 10.1006/aima.2001.2028MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Grafakos L, Torres R: On multilinear singular integrals of Calderón-Zygmund type. Publ. Mat. 2002, Extra: 57-91.MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Duong XT, Grafakos L, Yan L-X: Multilinear operators with non-smooth kernels and commutators of singular integrals. Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 2010, 362: 2089-2113.MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Duong XT, Gong R, Grafakos L, Li J, Yan L-X: Maximal operator for multilinear singular integrals with non-smooth kernels. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 2009, 58: 2517-2541. 10.1512/iumj.2009.58.3803MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Komori Y, Shirai S: Weighted Morrey spaces and a singular integral operator. Math. Nachr. 2002,282(2):219-231.MathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Lerner AK, Ombrosi S, Pérez C, Torres RT, Trujillo-González R: New maximal functions and multiple weights for the multilinear Calderón-Zygmund theory. Adv. Math. 2009, 220: 1222-1264. 10.1016/j.aim.2008.10.014MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Grafakos L, Torres R: Maximal operator and weighted norm inequalities for multilinear singular integrals. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 2002, 51: 1261-1276. 10.1512/iumj.2002.51.2114MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Pérez C, Torres RH: Sharp maximal function estimates for multilinear singular integrals. Contemp. Math. 2003, 320: 323-331.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Pérez, C, Pradolini, G, Torres, RH, Trujillo-González, RT: End-point estimates for iterated commutators for multilinear singular integrals. arXiv:1004.4976v2 [math.CA] (2011)Google Scholar
- Pérez C, Trujillo-González R: Sharp weighted estimates for multilinear commutators. J. Lond. Math. Soc. 2002, 65: 672-692. 10.1112/S0024610702003174MATHView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Ding Y, Yang D-C, Zhou Z:Boundedness of sublinear operators and commutators on . Yokohama Math. J. 1998, 46: 15-27.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Lu S-Z, Yang D-C, Zhou Z: Sublinear operators with rough kernel on generalized Morrey spaces. Hokkaido Math. J. 1998, 27: 219-232. 10.14492/hokmj/1351001259MATHMathSciNetView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Shi S-G, Fu Z-W, Zhao F-Y: Estimates for operators on weighted Morrey spaces and their applications to nondivergence elliptic equations. J. Inequal. Appl. 2013., 2013: Article ID 390Google Scholar
- Ye X: Some estimates for multilinear commutators on the weighted Morrey spaces. Math. Sci. 2012., 6: Article ID 33. http://www.iaumath.com/content/6/1/33Google Scholar
- Wang, H, Yi, W: Multilinear singular and fractional integral operators on weighted Morrey spaces. arXiv:1303.4480v1 [math.CA] (2013)Google Scholar
- Muckenhoupt B, Wheeden R: Weighted bounded mean oscillation and the Hilbert transform. Stud. Math. 1976, 54: 221-237.MATHMathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- Fujita M, Tomita N: Weighted norm inequalities for multilinear Fourier multiplier. Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 2012. 10.1090/S0002-9947-2012-05700-XGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.