Fractional Quantum Integral Inequalities
© H. Öğünmez and U. M. Özkan. 2011
Received: 10 November 2010
Accepted: 16 February 2011
Published: 10 March 2011
The study of fractional -calculus in  serves as a bridge between the fractional -calculus in the literature and the fractional -calculus on a time scale , where , and .
In this paper, we have obtained fractional -integral inequalities, which are quantum versions of inequalities (1.1), (1.2), and (1.3), on the specific time scale , where , and . In general, a time scale is an arbitrary nonempty closed subset of the real numbers .
3. Main Results
In this section, we will state our main results and give their proofs.
and the proof is complete.
The following result may be seen as a generalization of Theorem 3.1.
We prove this theorem by induction.
and this ends the proof.
The authors thank referees for suggestions which have improved the final version of this paper.
- Atıcı FM, Eloe PW: Fractional -calculus on a time scale. Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics 2007,14(3):341–352.View ArticleMathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Belarbi S, Dahmani Z: On some new fractional integral inequalities. Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics 2009,10(3, article 86):-5.Google Scholar
- Bohner M, Peterson A: Dynamic Equations on Time Scales. Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA; 2001:x+358.View ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Denton Z, Vatsala AS: Fractional integral inequalities and applications. Computers & Mathematics with Applications 2010,59(3):1087–1094.MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Anastassiou GA: Multivariate fractional Ostrowski type inequalities. Computers & Mathematics with Applications 2007,54(3):434–447. 10.1016/j.camwa.2007.01.024MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Anastassiou GA: Opial type inequalities involving fractional derivatives of two functions and applications. Computers & Mathematics with Applications 2004,48(10–11):1701–1731. 10.1016/j.camwa.2003.08.013MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Agarwal RP: Certain fractional -integrals and -derivatives. Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 1969, 66: 365–370. 10.1017/S0305004100045060View ArticleMathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Al-Salam WA: Some fractional -integrals and -derivatives. Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society. Series II 1966, 15: 135–140. 10.1017/S0013091500011469MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Rajković PM, Marinković SD, Stanković MS: A generalization of the concept of -fractional integrals. Acta Mathematica Sinica (English Series) 2009,25(10):1635–1646. 10.1007/s10114-009-8253-xMathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.