- Research Article
- Open Access
Sufficient Univalence Conditions for Analytic Functions
© D. Breaz and N. Breaz 2007
Received: 30 October 2007
Accepted: 4 December 2007
Published: 6 February 2008
We consider a general integral operator and the class of analytic functions. We extend some univalent conditions of Becker's type for analytic functions using a general integral transform.
- Pescar V: A new generalization of Ahlfors's and Becker's criterion of univalence. Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Society 1996,19(2):53–54.MathSciNetMATHGoogle Scholar
- Ozaki S, Nunokawa M: The Schwarzian derivative and univalent functions. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 1972,33(2):392–394. 10.1090/S0002-9939-1972-0299773-3MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Nehari Z: Conformal Mapping. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA; 1952:viii+396.MATHGoogle Scholar
- Nehari Z: Conformal Mapping. Dover, New York, NY, USA; 1975:vii+396.Google Scholar
- Seenivasagan N, Breaz D: Certain sufficient conditions for univalence. to appear in General Mathematics to appear in General MathematicsGoogle Scholar
- Breaz D, Breaz N: The univalent conditions for an integral operator on the calsses and . Journal of Approximation Theory and Applications 2005,1(2):93–98.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.