The Journal of Inequalities and Applications welcomes submissions to the special issue on the 'Recent Advances in General Inequalities on Pure & Applied Mathematics and Related Areas 2019'.
This Special Issue originates from The 2nd Mediterranean International Conference of Pure & Applied Mathematics and Related Areas (MICOPAM2019) held on August 28–31, 2019 in Paris-France and was organized by by Professors Abdelmejid Bayad (Université d’Evry Val d’Essonne, France), Yilmaz Simsek (Akdeniz University, Turkey) and Mustafa Alkan (Akdeniz University, Turkey).
In addition to selected contributions presented at the conference, we intend to publish high-quality papers that outline recent progress in the theory of Inequalities and their applications.
Therefore, the selected (and duly-refereed) papers will be published in this Special Issue. This Special Issue will focus on the recent advances in Pure & Applied Mathematics and related areas.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to the following scopes:
- Mathematical Analysis
- Algebra and Analytic Number Theory
- Combinatorics and Probability
- Pure and Applied Mathematics & Statistics
- Mathematical Physics
- Fractional Calculus and Its Applications
- Polynomials and Orthogonal systems
- Special numbers and Special functions
- Q-theory and Its Applications
- Approximation Theory and Optimization
- Extremal problems and Inequalities
- Integral Transformations, Equations and Operational Calculus
- Partial Differential Equations
- Geometry and Its Applications
- Numerical Methods and Algorithms
- Scientific Computation
- Mathematical Methods and computation in Engineering
- Mathematical Geosciences
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the Instructions for Authors for Journal of Inequalities and Applications. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Inequalities and Applications submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the Thematic Issue dedicated to G.V. Milovanovic. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 15 February 2020
Lead Guest Editor:
Yilmaz Simsek, Akdeniz University, Antalya-Turkey
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of Inequalities and Applications- including articles published in this thematic series!