The Journal of Inequalities and Applications welcomes submissions to the special issue on the 'Recent Advances in General Inequalities on Pure & Applied Mathematics and Related Areas'.
The Mediterranean International Conference of Pure & Applied Mathematics and Related Areas (MICOPAM 2018) was held from October 26th to 29th, 2018 at Antalya, Turkey. During four days at this event many presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures. The aim of the conference was to bring together leading scientists of the pure and applied mathematics and related areas to present their researches, to exchange new ideas, to discuss challenging issues, to foster future collaborations and to interact with each other. The conference was dedicated to the renowned mathematician Professor Gradimir V. Milovanović on the occasion of his 70th anniversary. Professor Gradimir V. Milovanović, born in Zorunovac, Serbia, 2 January 1948, is one of the world leading scientists in the field of numerical analysis, approximation theory and special functions, a longtime professor at the University of Niš, Serbia, and a member of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
This special issue originates from the Mediterranean International Conference of Pure & Applied Mathematics and Related Areas (MICOPAM2018), held in Sherwood Exclusive Kemer Antalya, Turkey (October 26 – 29, 2018) and organized by professors Yilmaz Simsek and Mustafa Alkan from Department of Mathematics at Akdeniz University - Antalya, Turkey. In addition to selected contributions presented at the conference, we intend to publish high-quality papers that outline recent progress in the theory of Inequalities and their applications. Therefore, the selected (and duly-refereed) papers will be published in this Special Issue.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to the following scopes:
- Analysis (p-adic analysis, q-calculus, Real and Complex analysis)
- Algebra (Linear and Multilinear Algebra, Clifford
- Algebras and their Applications)
- Polynomials and Orthogonal systems
- Special numbers and Special functions
- Fractional Calculus and q-theory
- Number theory and Combinatorics
- Approximation Theory and Optimization
- Extremal problems and Inequalities
- Integral Transformations, Equations and Operational Calculus
- Partial Differential Equations
- Geometry and Its Applications
- Probability and Statistics and Their Applications
- Mathematical Methods in Physics and in Engineering
- Mathematical Geosciences
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the Instructions for Authors for Journal of Inequalities and Applications. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Inequalities and Applications submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the Thematic Issue dedicated to G.V. Milovanovic. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 31 March 2019
Lead Guest Editor:
Yilmaz Simsek, Akdeniz University, Antalya-Turkey
Allal Guessab, University of Pau, France
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of Inequalities and Applications- including articles published in this thematic series!