Differential and integral inequalities play an important role in the qualitative theory of both deterministic and stochastic systems. It is well known that Gronwall–Bellman Type inequalities in differential or integral form and other similar inequalities can provide differential estimates for the solutions of dynamical systems. Differential and integral inequalities can also be applied to prove a variety of properties of a solution of dynamical systems. Moreover, the combination of differential and integral inequalities and the concept of a Lyapunov control function will be an effective framework for investigating the stability performance of the solutions of dynamical systems.
Recently, the state-of-art methodologies and algorithms of differential and integral inequalities and their applications rapidly develop and attract great interest. In this special issue, we aim to collect excellent original research papers related to differential and integral inequalities and its applications to stability and control. The potential topics will include but are not limited to the following:
- New type differential and integral inequality methodologies and techniques
- Differential and integral inequalities for Lyapunov stability
- Differential and integral inequalities for finite-time stability
- Differential and integral inequalities for robust control
- Differential and integral inequalities for finite-time control
- Other applications of differential and integral inequalities
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the Instructions for Authors for Journal of Inequalities and Applications. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Inequalities and Applications submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 31 July 2021
Honglei Xu, Curtin University, H.Xu@curitn.edu.au
Cedric Yiu, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, email@example.com
Jianxiong Ye, Fujian Normal University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of Inequalities and Applications- including articles published in this thematic series!