Journal of Inequalities and Applications welcomes submissions to the thematic series on "Contemporary topics in complex analysis ".
This thematic series is devoted to the publication of high-quality research papers presented during the International Conference on Analytic Function and Related Topics (AFRT'16).
The principal aim of the session is to bring together leading experts in Complex Analysis, especially relating to its geometrical aspects, harmonic and quasiconformal mappings (including applications in allied areas of mathematics and mathematical sciences). The conference aims at promoting academic debates and exchange on those important topics.
The thematic series will provide a forum for researchers and scientists to communicate their recent developments and to present recent results in the theory and application of complex analysis of one and several variables.
The research topics include but are not limited to:
- complex analysis and potential theory
- partial differential equations
- geometrical aspects of complex analysis
- complex approximation theory
- harmonic and quasiconformal mappings
- generalized complex analysis
- regression theory of complex variables
- complex dynamical systems and fractals
- entire and meromorphic functions
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Journal of Inequalities and Applications. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Inequalities and Applications submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on "Contemporary topics in complex analysis". All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions:
30 September, 2016
Stanislawa Kanas, University of Rzeszow, Poland
Aimo Hinkkanen, University of Ilinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
Toshiyuki Sugawa, Tohoku University, Japan
Jozef Zajac, The State School of Higher Education in Chełm, Poland
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of Inequalities and Applications- including articles published in this thematic series!