Thematic Issue in the Memory of Gusein Sh. Guseinov
The Journal of Inequalities and Applications welcomes submissions to the new Thematic Issue in the Memory of Gusein Sh. Guseinov.
This Thematic series originates from the International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Analysis in Memory of Prof. Gusein Sh. Guseinov to be held on July 11-13, 2016 at Atilim University, Ankara, Turkey. Professor Gusein Sh. Guseinov (1951-2015) was a distinguished mathematician in several fields of research which include spectral theory, spectral geometry on Riemannian manifolds, linear and nonlinear analysis, direct and inverse spectral problems of difference and differential operators, and Time scales. Professor Guseinov is recognized and respected throughout the mathematical world for his important contributions in Time scales and Spectral theory of Sturm-Liouville operators. He published more than 100 scientific articles and has more than 2000 citations.
This Thematic Issue will include selected publications from the conference as well as high quality research papers on the latest achievements in differential, difference and dynamic equations and their applications, fractional calculus and its applications, nonlinear analysis and fixed point theory and its applications.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to the following scopes:
- Differential equations
- Difference equations
- Dynamic equations on time scales
- Fractional calculus and its applications
- Fixed point theory and its applications
- Nonlinear analysis.
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the Instructions for Authors for Journal of Inequalities and Applications. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Inequalities and Applications submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the Thematic Issue in the Memory of Gusein Sh. Guseinov. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 1 January, 2017
Lead Guest Editor:
Ravi P. Agarwal, Texas A&M University, USA
Erdal Karapinar, Atilim University, Turkey
Dumitru Baleanu, Cankaya University, Turkey
Agacik Zafer, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of Inequalities and Applications- including articles published in this thematic series!