Extensions of Hardy inequality
© Junyong Zhang 2006
Received: 2 May 2006
Accepted: 13 August 2006
Published: 16 October 2006
We study extended Hardy inequalities using Littlewood-Paley theory and nonlinear estimates' method in Besov spaces. Our results improve and extend the well-known results of Cazenave (2003).
- Bergh J, Löfström J: Interpolation Spaces. An Introduction. Springer, Berlin; 1976:x+207.View ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Cazenave T: Semilinear Schrödinger Equations, Courant Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Volume 10. American Mathematical Society, Rhode Island; 2003:xiv+323.Google Scholar
- Lemarié-Rieusset PG: Recent Developments in the Navier-Stokes Problem, Chapman & Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics. Volume 431. Chapman & Hall/CRC, Florida; 2002:xiv+395.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Miao C: Harmonic Analysis and Application to Differential Equations. 2nd edition. Science Press, Beijing; 2004.Google Scholar
- Runst T, Sickel W: Sobolev Spaces of Fractional Order, Nemytskij Operators, and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, de Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications. Volume 3. Walter de Gruyter, Berlin; 1996:x+547.Google Scholar
- Triebel H: Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators, North-Holland Mathematical Library. Volume 18. North-Holland, Amsterdam; 1978:528.Google Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.