Hilbert's Type Linear Operator and Some Extensions of Hilbert's Inequality
© Yongjin Li et al. 2007
Received: 17 April 2007
Accepted: 3 October 2007
Published: 8 January 2008
The norm of a Hilbert's type linear operator is given. As applications, a new generalizations of Hilbert integral inequality, and the result of series analogues are given correspondingly.
- Beckenbach EF, Bellman R: Inequalities. Springer, Berlin, Germany; 1961.View ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Mitrinović DS: Analytic Inequalities. Springer, New York, NY, USA; 1970:xii+400.View ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Hardy GH, Littlewood JE, Pólya G: Inequalities. 2nd edition. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK; 1952:xii+324.MATHGoogle Scholar
- Zhang K: A bilinear inequality. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 2002,271(1):288–296. 10.1016/S0022-247X(02)00104-XMathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Yang B, Rassias TM: On a new extension of Hilbert's inequality. Mathematical Inequalities & Applications 2005,8(4):575–582.MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Yang B: On the norm of an integral operator and applications. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 2006,321(1):182–192. 10.1016/j.jmaa.2005.07.071MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Yang B: On the norm of a Hilbert's type linear operator and applications. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 2007,325(1):529–541. 10.1016/j.jmaa.2006.02.006MathSciNetView ArticleMATHGoogle Scholar
- Kuang JC: Changyong Budengshi. 2nd edition. Hunan Jiaoyu Chubanshe, Changsha, China; 1993:xxvi+794.MATHGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.